Tuesday, June 26, 2012

That Looks Cool: Week 3 "Flying Dutchman" from Spongebob Squarpants

Week 3 of the "That Looks Cool" sketch blog is upon us. This weeks character/theme "The Flying Dutchman" from Spongebob Squarepants.

I am not familiar with the character ( I might have seen Spongebob twice in my life) but I really dig this wild looking vinyl figure that was in Previews.

Not knowing the character was kind of liberating. I just used the toy image as a launch point and had some fun making made my version of the Dutchman.



UPDATE! 
Artist Chris Ralston brings the thunder again with his rendition of the Dutchman! Thanks, buddy!
Be sure the check out Chris' comic, "The Third Rail", at r10creations






If you want to share your version of The Dutchman, email me at matt@grindhousecomics.net

See ya next week
Matt
aka Dr. G

No comments: