Monday, June 18, 2012

That Looks Cool: Week 2 "Cybermen" from Doctor Who


"That Looks Cool" Week 2 is upon us. The inspiration for this week's sketch blog theme is this killer Doctor Who "Cybermen" bust. I don't know much about Dr. Who, but I know bad-ass lookin' robots when I see 'em.

 
Here's my rendition (above)



 

Comic artist extraordinaire and all around good dude,
Chris Ralston,
sent me a legion of Cybermen, guaranteed to cause
Dr. Who to make shepard's pie in his knickers!

Check out Chris' comic, "The Third Rail", at r10creations



 

And for a second week in a row, artist Jon Frank blows the walls off the house with a propaganda-style Cybermen poster.

Bad-assery abounds this week!

If you've got a Cyberman inside you aching to get out, email your rendition and a link to your site (if you have one) to me at matt@grindhousecomics.net and I'll get added to the weekly gallery.

Until next week (which theme is "They Flying Dutchman" from Spongebob Squarepants), keep watching the skis!... I mean skies...
-Dr. G aka Matt "The Rat"

No comments: